Warm Up DUO
WARM UP DUO is a versatile tool designed to help you warm up, train for climbing or even do a general training. It's compact and weighs only 530g. You can always take it with you and train wherever and whenever you want.
WARM UP DUO is a versatile tool designed to help you warm up, train for climbing or even do a general training. It consists of two compact boards, connected with an adjustable sling. That gives you the opportunity to do a multitude of training excercise. The sling can be mounted freely and slide over the mounting point, or fixed into a stable position. That gives you the freedom to increase or decrease your muscle tension, and also lets you excercise with the boards mounted at different levels.
The boards have a quick crimp switch system first introduced in our WARM UP hangboard and a set of spacers that can further change the depth of the crimp. The spacers are fitted with a spring-like mechanism that prevents them from accidentally falling out. The boards can be disconnected from the sling and used without it eg. with a weight attached to it.
- Deep grip (pull-ups or push-ups)
- 24 mm, 20 mm, 16 mm, 12 mm crimps
- Quick crimps switch system (180° spin)
- Compact and lightweight design
- Material: high-quality plywood with reinforcing aluminium elements
- Attested aluminium buckles by Austri Alpin
- Polyamid sling
- Weight: 530 g
- Single board size: 170x55x30 mm
- Total sling length: 4m
The set contains:
- Two boards
- Two spacers
- Sling with buckles and connectors
- Two cords
- Two belt loops